Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Are you in a mood to go out?

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 2:36 PM

I had just came back from grocery shopping and my thoughts goes to my Singaporean
friends who often complained that it´s so troublesome to go out in Singapore ..aha! I think they should come live with me then they will appreciate the kind of life they´ve in Singapore. Allow me to put you in my shoe for just one simple incident. Let´s go grocery shopping like I just did. First you have to set timer to heat up the car 1 hour before leaving home , then you have to wear proper winter cloth (at least 4-5 layers & it take normally 5-7 mins for me) then I have to go out to the car to brush off the snow that was accumulated overnight..that will take another 10-20 mins (depend on how thick the snow) and whether your pathment are block or not. And do you know how much energy it take to remove the snow from the pictures above? It cost me a real backache. It´s important to make sure that the front rear window is clear of snow otherwise it can be very dangerous to be on the road.(Now I sounded like I am complaining but it´s only natural because I am a Singaporean)so altogether 1 plus hour preperation time before I could set off..let me ask you this "Are you still in a mood to go out?"

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat