Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Thank god it´s friday!

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:07 AM
It´s -9 degree in Skellefteå today! The sun were shinning thou my window and I could smell the fragrant of spring. In Sweden, Friday is weekend. Swedish normally like to take it easy after work , they called it Fredag mys(mean cosy Friday). At our home, it mean candle light dinner,fire place moment,TV program like Let´s dance, may be I might bake a chocolate brownie for dessert. It´s pretty nice to let our exhausted body sink down on sofa & just enjoy the evening. Mattias & Nelina love sweet & sour pork, so that will be in the supper menu tonight. I noticed my cooking nowadays is quite alot of short-cut, I just don't like spending too much hour in the kitchen.
I tried baking chicken with bread crumps using oven and it turned out great. I like the idea that I need not have to deep fried it.The heat from the oven removed the fat efficiently. It tasted like KFC!!!Here´s a picture of what we ate yesterday! Ha Ha..Cantonese sticky rice with Chinese sausage & Japanese mushroom served with seaweed soup.


Starting from next Wednesday, we will be away for 5 days to spend our sport lov(mean winter sport holiday)on the snow mountain with my parent in laws.
I am in charge of grocery shopping & am planning to make & bring some char siew bun so we can easily fill our stomach while we are out ice fishing on the river. We have booked a snow scooter, so its gonna be really fun!
I will be missing my blog for a few days.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat