Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

My Feng Shui Journal - Part 1

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 1:26 PM
My home bagua map on the ground floor


Make over process(Hall 1)


Here´s a illustration of my house bagua position on the ground floor.
I will work what that is most important for me now & share by thoughts about how I make over each room for better feng shui. Mattis & myself were busy cleaning and clearing space the whole day yesterday.He also helped me to add another power point in the hall so I could put up my water fountain and a table lamp on the hall table..now the hall is filled with sound of water & soothing colors waiting for spring & opportunity to strike!
If I really have to rate from 1- 10, how satisfy am I now with my career situation.
I would rate mine at 2 today. I need a job that I like & make me feel useful. I want to be able to support myself and have the ability to contribute to my family. I want Nelina to feel proud of her Mum and she could tell her friends, her Mum has a job.
I know it´s tough right now base on the present economy situation, but I happen to be the type that never give up so easily...

My career section is at my hall - what a perfect place to start!
The element for career is water, the color is dark blue & black.
Below are my finding from the internet:

Water feature
Water features are especially powerful in the wealth and career areas because the element of Water has a direct association with the flow of money.
The hall are made of wood and were painted white when we moved in.
To create a water element to enhance Chi, I placed a small bamboo like water fountain pointing indirectly toward the entrance so the chi will flow into the house. I heard that water fountains provide additional health benefits by releasing negative ions, thereby purifying your environment. Fountains also increase humidity levels and decrease the level of dust, pollutants and static electricity.

Helpful people/Mentor figure
I need a mentor for my career, since I do not have one for real so I used Buddha as a symbol to represent my mentor/helpful person whom I hope could guide me thru my difficult times. Buddha can attract happiness,joy prosperity and wealth. They also symbolize innocent and pure joy, and help you sending sadness or discontent away from the environment where you place them. If you place them in your office or working place, these lucky charms can help you relaxing and taking problems without so much stress.
To the right of Buddha, I place a wealth bowl to generate wealth, the bowl is made of crystal and it contains gold ingots, chinese coins and 5 types of natural crystal stone clear quartz, rainbow obsidian, peridot, garnet, citrine) This is a powerful method to activate wealth.

Lucky bamboo
Sometime luck play an important part in job searching. I heard spiral bamboo is great for luck. I hope to strike for the right job at the right time & at the right place!The numbers of bamboo depends on what you want, here´s some tips:

3 stalks represents the perfect combination of past, present and future as well as happiness, wealth and longevity.
5 stalks represent wealth or fortune
6 stalks represent prosperity and favorable conditions
7 stalks represent good health
8 stalks represent growth or thriving
10 stalks represent completeness and perfection
21 stalks represent a powerful all purpose blessing

I have been scouting for spiral bamboo at flower shop here, still can´t find them!

Money Frogs
The Money Frog, also known as the three legged toad or “Chan Chu” in Chinese is probably the most auspicious symbol of money-making. This mythical creature is said to appear every full moon near homes that will receive good news of increased wealth or monetary gain. The Money Frog is used for attracting wealth and abundance and can often be seen near cash registers, receptions, managers' desk and offices in Oriental countries.

Here is how you can use the Money Frogs to Feng Shui your way to a better life.

1. Place this wonderful creature it in the wealth sector (South East) of your living room or office to magnify your windfall luck and enhance the income of the residents.

2. Place two Money Frogs: One inside your front door facing inwards symbolizes money coming in to your home of business and the other facing outward to collect the money.

3. For those involved in jobs where there is the opportunity to earn commission or side income, display a money frog next to your desk or diagonally opposite the front door to your home.

4. The best number of Money Frogs to have in your living room or garden is nine because it represents bringing in money from all directions of the compass. Place them randomly and discreetly under your table, behind the sofa, below the coffee table etc. Ensure that each Money Frog faces a different direction of the compass in the living room and one near your front door hopping inward to bring in lots of wealth and money. If nine is not possible, three or six are good numbers too.

Note: NEVER keep money frogs in the bedroom, toilets or kitchen.

Affirmations
Writing effective affirmations is a powerful way to bring about positive change in your life. It really does not need to be that difficult if you just keep a few important things in mind. I place affirmations in my hall to inspire myself & people who come visit me. It help to reminds me of my purpose and keep me positive & happy..

An affirmation is not just “positive thinking”. It is a way of re-wiring the way your mind works enabling you to create the positive results you desire. You feel the connection and see just how powerful the act of writing out your goals can be.

Here are a few easy tips to make your affirmations powerful and effective:
Write daily, preferably morning and evening
Use positive words and thoughts
Think BIG; visualize what you really want and write that, just make sure your affirmation resonates with you-do not write what you think you should be writing
Realize that affirmations are not just about material situations, but emotional and spiritual as well
Write with thankfulness
Stick to one or two affirmations a day-allow yourself the opportunity to enjoy the flow rather than trying to force change
Fine tune your affirmation until it feels right for you, then release it and trust that it is done
I have found that writing affirmations and carrying them around in your pocket for the day, then taking them out in the evening to look at them once more and then tossing them out, trusting that the universe has already worked on them in the most perfect way can be very empowering. As those of you who see me for Reiki know, I also love to give Reiki to affirmations, giving them a little extra boost.

If you find that along the way your goals change or your previous affirmations do not feel quite right, do not be surprised. Sometimes you discover that what you thought you wanted was not really for your highest good and your path changes. Welcome the insight and continue forward, thankfully affirming your goals and trusting your higher purpose.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat