Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Visited Umeå

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:08 PM

We lived in Umeå for 8 years before we moved to Skellefteå 9 months ago.
Mattias used to work for the Government´s land management office in Umeå and he´s back to his "old job" now. Since Nelina is having her Easter holiday this week, I thought it would be nice to visit some of our friends there. Umeå is 130km from Skellefteå, driving in Sweden can be quite dangerous because the big roads normally have fences against wild animals, but the smaller roads do not. You need to look out for deer and moose - a moose collision in particular is very dangerous and often kills instantly. In the north you will also have to watch out for reindeer.
Nelina has been looking forward to meet her old classmate,I can tell that they misses Nelina very much. The weather were so unpredictable, you can expereince 3 types of weather within 1 hour.I advised the girls to remained indoor while I went shopping in town myself.
I meet up my dear friend Mia at a café for a cup of tea. Mia has lost 17kg & her boyfriends Morgan lost 24kg within 7 weeks with Cambridge diet method(what a incredible result! I wish I could loose some weight too!) It´s always nice talking to Mia, she is very positive and am a good listener. We talked about our blog,jobs, our kids, marriage and future plans.
In the evening, I went visit my ex-neighbour Pearl (from Thailand). We saw a red car parking outside Pearl´s place so we assumed that she´ve got visitor. I thought I just drop by & say hi, perhaps arrange for a meeting in town the next day if she has the time to spare. Pearl was very happy to see me & invited us in. We thought it was rude to interrupt her time with her guest so we just had a short chat at her hall. It seem like there were at least 2 people having dinner at her dinning room just next to the hall. We left her place after a short chat and thought that it was strange that her guest did not came out to meet us.
The next day, I meet Pearl in town for coffee. She told me it was strange that I did´nt stay for coffee. I told her the reason (that she had guests) and her jaw almost fall! She told me she was alone at home when we dropped-by. Her boyfriends was in their summer house and she did not had any guests for dinner. I told her it was not possible because both Mattias & Nelina heard peoples in the dinning room too, there were sound of chopsticks or folks, chairs moving and people whispered in the dinning area.Pearl would never lie to me and I truly believe that this is not a joke. I have never met a ghost in person before and have never experience anything so bazaar. This... I don´t understand. I told her I could keep company if she needed but she told me she will make it untill her boyfriend come home tomorrow.

I have been thinking about this incident the whole time while we were on our way back to Skellefteå, the road conditions were horrible! There were so much snow we hardly see anything 15m ahead of our car. I can´t believe that it´s spring in Sweden now.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat