Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Can you eat sweet bun as lunch?

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 8:07 PM


My Asian food Supplier Jack´s Import has recently started selling Tofu (Sing $5 a piece) I thought I gave it a try. The tofu was excellent with satay sauce, Oh my! it felt like eating at a Malay store in Changi Village Hawker Centre. Sometime, I feel very proud being able to duplicate Singapore´s food here in Sweden. It´s a little hard work but it´s all worth the effort.
Nowadays I hardly had any extra time to specially make food for my diet, I eat whatever I made for my family & just avoid Carbohydrate like rice,potatoes & pasta.
I intend to eat more soup because it´s not only nutritious but also save time & money. So far there´s no complain from both Mattias & Nelina except that it was not filling with just soup alone.
I have also started some summer baking, (I made 40 vanilla buns yesterday). Buns is great to have at home just incase we have drop-in guest. Nelina can eat 2-3 of those babies when she come home from school everyday. It´s quite common in Sweden that people just have a buns for lunch or birthday party. I don´t. I still can´t do that, I am a typical Asian women who need to eat proper lunch. In Sweden, buns with meat filling is consider luxury. It can be consider as lunch or food. In olden time,to the Swede, food was´nt really important most people eat to fill their stomach, unlike Asian, food is a religion. We would pay $20 for a plate of fried kway teow at JB & are so spoiled with the choice of food available. Here, even if you are willing to pay $40 for fried kway teow, no one is selling.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat