Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Jobless people are lazy people?

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 10:25 AM


I have been doing alot of reading & thinking lately, I want to be able to control my thoughts , to feel good and be the master of my own thoughts. I think I found the way thru Law of attractions. I find that the time when I am at home jobless has been healthy for me both mentally & physically. I have been working hard almost half of my life, my own ex-company really drained all my energy & forcus. It´s time to do myself a favour by taking time off to think about who I really am as a person & how I can make the most out of my life, to enjoy life. Life should´nt be a struggle, dont´you agree?
It said in LOA (Law of attractions) that our thoughts is a magnet, we attracts to what we thoughts, a human being has 60,000 thoughts a day and whether we like it or not, we attracts to what we think & feel about. That´s so true!
Like sometime ago, I heard a comment that "Jobless people are lazy", it hurts me. I think jobless people like me work more than working people, I cook, I clean, I plan, I shop, I plant, feeling lonely with no income, how fun is that? I don´t understand why some people can be so judgemental. This thoughts has effected me negatively and did´nt realized I became the victim of that comment. Now I understand,since I can´t change what others is thinking and the world but I can change my way of looking at things.
My world now surround with good feeling, good feeling is so much stronger that bad. I choose to feel good as it makes me strong and feeling balance.
I like the phrase; "Stop comparing yourself with others, compare yourself with you instead. Do not miss those or things you do not have but be grateful with what you have instead. Be your own best friend, be kind to yourself, make yourself feel good, make a date with yourself at the movie, you would only be disappointed with yourself if you did´nt turned up.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat