Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

It´s the last day of school!

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 12:02 AM

The school holiday is approx. 2 months plus in Sweden. The Swede normally take time off from work to celebrate this day. I made a traditional "smörgåstårta" this cake is normally made up of several layers of white bread with creamy fillings in between. The fillings and toppings vary, but egg and mayonnaise are often the base, typically accompanied by any combination of liver paté, olives, prawns, ham, caviar and smoked salmon.Smörgåstårta is served cold and sliced like a dessert cake. This cake is normally served on special occasion like birthdays, funeral, graduations, wedding etc.. Nelina love this cake, she ate 3 pieces immediately when she arrived home.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat