Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Some people take others for a ride...

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:51 AM
Last summer, I joined Mattias´s aunt & family at a "KonstRunda" (Artist exibitions) round the region. We drove to different villages to view artwork by different artists. Some of them were painter, some make spoon & bowl from wood, some make prints on fabric etc.. I was very luckly, I won a prize from a fabric artist who´s living in Bureå (10km) from my place,I was so happy because I hardly won anything before. The fabric artist, let´s call her "Mrs K" told me that I could come & tell her how I want my fabric to be done & that I thought was nice of her. After I told her exactly how I wanted it, She told me it should be ready for collection in a couple of weeks. So, I waited anxiously. 3 weeks later, I gave her a call. She told me she have´nt had any time to work on it, she asked me to call her again in a month. I did. It was the same excuse. I thought may be she wanted to enjoy her summer so I told her I we could wait until autumn. I called her again sometime in October, again she said she will call me in 2 weeks, she never did. I happened to pass by her place 1 month later & decided to pay her a visit at her studio. Out of my surprise, I saw a very different site of her, the way she lives. I notice the internal part of her home was very much unlike the external part of her house. There were lots of rubbish (old milk packet, old newspapers & old cans) hanging all over the house, it look like it was being attacked by a hurricane. I can´t believed my eyes! This time her excuse was, she was sick. I saw the condition of her place & I totally sympathise her situation. Again, she promised me that she will called me in a month. I left her place feeling sorry for her. After 2 months, still she did not called. I thought she was dead or something, so I called her to check if she is still alive. She said she was alright then & will work on my fabric soon... she did´nt sound pleasant & it make me feel like I was desperate. I was not desperate for the fabric, I was just sick of listening to the same excuse over & over. Still, she gave me the same excuse. This relationship is no good for me & I know I needed end this. So,this morning (after one year of waiting), I decided I want to gave her a call & let her know how I feel about the whole situation. I want to tell her that she can keep her fabric, may be that will end her misery. I thought she would feel grateful, instead she sounded like I was impatience & still wanted gave me those excuses again. I really had enough of those silly excuses & genuinely like to end this positively. She became furious and ask me why I did´nt want her artwork. Can you imagine this? What was she thinking? I told her to cut the crab & that she keep those excuses to herself. How could she expect me to be interested in her artwork after all this hustle? I don´t want her bad energy in my home!
It feel great to do what I did and I am so glad that I have set myself free!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat