Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Neighbourhood party

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:57 PM
Last Saturday we had a great time at the neighbourhood party. It´s nice to finally get to know more people living on the same street for the first time. We were told to just bring our own meat to grill & a dessert to share. Everyone seems to be enjoying each other company alot. The organiser this year is Veronica, Simon, Fredrik & Malin. I think they did a great job organising the party, the tents was so useful from the rain, the games were simple anyone could easily joined, the barbecue area was smartly planned, the music & DJ were fantastic. We danced the whole night long, there were many 70´s 80´s & 90´s disco music, we all let our hair down, the rain could´nt stop us. I went to bed at 3am , Mattias came home at 5am. I am glad that we did´nt end up killing each other, there were lots of laughter's,everyone seem to get along well. Mattias broke his words, he drank a small glass of whisky & claimed that it was "light" whisky. To me, what´s the difference? I am not disappointed with him because he did´nt promised me that personally, I think he is disappointed with himself. Next year, we volunteered to organise the neighbourhood party, I am thinking of 80´s theme & karaoke. Anyone have any great suggestions?

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat