Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:51 AM
Hi folks,
It´s being ages since I last signed into my blogg. I am surprise by the numbers of fellowers here. Thanks for stopping by. It has been lots of up and down in my life over the past 1 years. I bet my midlife crisis did had a great impact on me, but I am still ALIVE! So what actually happened? I got divorced, my marriage was´nt working the way it should, so I ended it. Its a decision I had over the past 7 years and I did´nt had the courage to do it because I was afraid of my daughter not having a family, how is she going to cope with the seperation? How am I going to live in this country alone? How am I going to survive if I don´t have a job? Who can help me reading complicated swedish government letter? What kind of support can I get? What are my rights? What are people going to think? Am I out of my mind to leave a financially secured home and live on my own with job, family members and friends to support? My answer in No..because I believe that all thing happened for a reason. At that time, I think that I rather be alone then unhappy. I believe that God send us to learn the meaning of life and gave us the natural ability to survive . So what is the meaning of life for me? We do what makes us happy in life, we should give as often as we receive, we should treat others as how we would want to be treated and we live each day to the fullest and be grateful for the experiences given and created. We live only once..life is too precious to be unhappy. Right now I am working as a part time nursing assistant at the elderly service center. This job not only offers me the opportunities to help elderly people , other than the shitty work, the work so far still met my need to feel needed. I am living in a 2 bedroom apartment and my daughter live with me 2 weeks a month.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat