Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Chinese New Year Gathering

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:35 AM
To celebrate Chinese New Year among other Asians is the only time I am most excited about. Every year, my girlfriends Joy from Hong Kong will organised a CNY pot-luck gathering at her Asian fast food cafe in Skellefteå. Imagine being at a party that serve more than 30 different types of Asian food from different region. I was told to baked a cake as dessert while the others brought pork stew with preserve cabbage (my mum speciality), peking duck (yummy have´nt eat for for a long time & it´s my favourite!), sweet & sour sambal prawn, XO deer wok,Hainanese Chicken, Shang Hai beef ..you name it! It´s abit embrassing to say that, but I felt like a hungry ghost that was released from gate of hell! I tried almost everything in tablespoon portion, every dishes were cooked with love and care,it make me want to cry! I felt my heart filled with pure happiness & warm.The experience is purely heaven! A Japanese couple at the party asked me if those dishes were 100% Chinese, I told them it´s 1000%. The atmosphere was warm and happy, everyone seem to be extra chatty and friendly even though not everybody understand each other 100%.Since I can speak Hainanese,Teo chew,Cantonese,Hokkien and mandarin,English & Swedish,I felt honored that I can be useful acting as translator at the party.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat