Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

My daughter´s birthday

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:39 AM

































Every little girl loves a party! Here´s some memories of my daugther 7 years old birthday party. I still remember the day we brought her home from the hospital, it was spring time, the snow were melthing and spring flower started blomming. Spring! The best season of the year, the starting of fresh new days.I know I must celebrate how she was blossomed before my eyes. These memories will be cherished and will stay in me forever! To make this day special, we decided to celebrate my little princess birthday in the way she want it.

My primary goal was to ensure that everyone has a good time at the birthday party.
Since pink was her favourite color that time, we begin creative with the color pink,
Instead of a cake, we made a babie doll status with strawberry ice-cream . (The girls went crazy & finished the whole ice-cream within 10 mins). For decorations, I used cheap decor like pink balloon and hang pink colour ribbons on the lamp shade. Then I made some pink sugar coating on ready made cookies and melt pink color mashmellow in a hot bath later poured over a big bowl of popcorns. (This can get quite sticky but we often get over with it!) My daugther love strawberry, so we made strawberry shakes and strawberry waffles top up with strawberry cream as lunch. The party was inexpensive & fun (for the girls mostly). It´s a few extra hours but to make my daughter feel extra-special on her birthday, its all worth it!






























Photos of our guests

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat