Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Law of attractions

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:52 AM


I believe that the secret definitely does work in most aspects.
DON´T you agree that we are what we do,think and eat?
Law of attractions is not sitting around day dreaming, it´s about deciding what you want in your life and putting this goals into actions.
Sometimes,things just happened to us out of our control,but if we are able to see the goodness out of it and use the experience to our benefits, this will not longer be viewed as problem. Something good will manifest.
I think visualization definitely help, this is the basic principle used in sports psychology.It works only if you truly believe in it! 8 months ago,I created a Vision Board to help me visualized my goals. I had a brick house, a Swedish driving license, a lap-top and a Nintendo WII on the board & have it on the wall where I can view it once a day.Without even realized how fast this work,6 months later we found our self moving in a similar brick house in Skellefteå,
I passed my driving license within 4 months and we got our self a lap-top and a Nintendo WII last Christmas!
Law of attractions has touched me and I hope it will benefit you as well.
Stop listening to your left brain and start saying Yes to life!

Here is a funny video about Law of Attractions:

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat