Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Winter Wonderland

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 7:23 PM







To most Swedish, winter is part of their "normal" life. Unlike asian, snow can be a novelty.
I still remember the first time I set my feet in Skellefteå, it as snowing heavily and extremely cold. I thought I had landed in another planet! A beautiful one.Its like my fantasy come true!
It take me a few years to appreciate the winter hers and I think is pretty challenging.
Yesterday we spend our valentine picnic on a hill 200 meters from our home. We have being up this hill a couple of time, it's often no one there, its so nice to have privacy sometime. The hill is covered with fresh crisp snow, so beautiful I could not believe my eyes! It was about minus 11 degree before we left home and we had lots of sun shining on us, lucky we! The view from the submit was breathtaking, we can see the skellefteå river and nearly the whole of Ursviken. We had buns stuffed with minced meat, grilled sausage and drink hot O-boy (Warm chocolate) for lunch, everything taste extra ordinary nice outdoor. We enjoy the warm sun in our "private reclining seat" just hugging each other.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat