Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

18 March 2009 - Sunny +7 degree

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 8:39 AM
It look like I might further study Swedish in college in autumn. The meeting was informative, it´s good to know what are the alternatives if I am unable get a job now.
Yesterday, I attended my first lesson in Basic Feng Shui at the Studie Främjandet (Local learning centre) by Margerata Brännström. I think the first lesson was very interesting.I learned about the different types of chi, how it effect us in our daily life,health and wealth. Sleeping position pros and cons, and how to use the five animal elements. Now I can´t wait to re-arrange my furniture and it´s gonna be so exciting! Mattias is coming home tonight, I think his first reaction will be "Here it go again!" I had re-arrange furniture a millions times, it´s only normal if he reacted like this. I also asked Margerata about the shadow we saw at the kitchen, I was pretty surprise that she said it could be due to bad chi and not spirits. I know there are millions of arguments about life after death. Some make sense, some I dont understand. For me, I believe in life after death and some place with bad chi spirits do exist for certain reasons. There are a lot of documented sightings and stories all over the world. There are people who are skeptics but we believe everyone should have an open mind.
Back to Feng shui, I will try take pictures of my "Feng Shui Home" & write about how I apply Feng Shui in my home here later.
I am so glad that I was able to do some filming at the local the Asian department store yesterday. The couple was more than happy to let me film & are looking forward to see my remix effect. The video should be loaded in my blog sometime this week.

Since Mattias is not home,I thought it would be nice to spend some mother and daughter time with Nelina today, so we are planning to go ice fishing at the Skellefteå bay later after school.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat