Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

29 March 2009

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:59 AM
We had a lovely day fishing yesterday. We caught a few bigger sea bass and had it for dinner. Nelina refused to eat it because she think that it´s disgusting to eat fish with bone. That´s quite typical in Sweden, most Swedish are not used to eating small fish, they prefer fish filer without bone. I personally feel that small fish are much sweeter than big fish, especially those caught by our self. I told her she ´don´t know what she is missing out, it´s always good to try something new, if she don´t like it,it´s ok at least she had tried it. She then agreed to give it a try, she don't like it, I accepted it gladly.
We switched-off all the lights (except for the TV) between 20.30 to 21.30 to support the 60 hours world yesterday, the lower floor was filled with candle lights, it remind me alot of my childhood. So on Monday, I am planning to write about my complicated childhood life in Singapore. How I struggled Thur my teenager days and how I became what I become.

Today,I have organised a Asian pick-food party at home, my guests are Asian ladies from different part of Asia. I will be making curry puff,sweet potato's donut a bubble tea, the ladies will each bring a party food. It´s gonna be fun!
Will share the photos here later.

Have a great weekend.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat