Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

21 April 2009

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:33 PM

Carrie is in Skellefteå this few days so I invited her over for dinner yesterday.
We had a good chat about life in Sweden, ghost stories, friendship,family life and working in Sweden. Carrie is from Malaysia,I met her a couple years ago at a Chinese New Year Reunion Party organized by Joyce. She has lived in Sweden for 6 years and has recently moved to Piteå for good. It´s nice to get to know another Asian friend in this region. We chat like old classmate who have´nt seen each other for many years. Communication wise was much easier since our culture is very similar ,no need for explanations. I could talk to her forever and never feel bored, she is very understanding & friendly. We clicked well & I would love to keep her as my close friend.

Northern light(Photo taken from my kitchen tonight)

Spring in North Sweden, we can enjoy between one and two months of Midnight Sun – a very long period of constant daylight. The definition of Midnight Sun is that you can see the centre of the sun when it is located due north. – Thus, the concepts of ‘day’ and ‘night’ become blurred, with nighttime being just a dimmer version of daytime. The light of the Midnight Sun gives the landscape a magical dimension. This is when the sun never rises above the horizon, during a 24-hour period. At midday, if the sun is just below the horizon, there might be a few hours of very dim light. So winter is the time to experience the Northern Lights, Aurora Borealis, considered by many as one of the most beautiful, spectacular and dramatic sights to be seen upon this planet.
My sister Judy & her husband visited us a few years ago during June. We were sitting in the garden barbecuing. At mid-night the sun was up strong, Judy did´nt know about the northern light and kept wondering about the time the whole night. She really appreciate the long day-light, this compensate the long dark cold winter here in Sweden.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat