Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Law of Attractions

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:46 AM

If I did´nt had the thought of living in another country when I was a teenager, I won´t end up living in Sweden now. Some people say this is destiny I called it "The calling to the universe" I feel that we human being are like a magnet, we attract to what ever we put our focus on--whether wanted or unwanted? If the focus is positive then the result will be positive, if negative it will be a negative result. Sometime is good to be aware of what you wish for.
I saw Law of attractions on Oprah one year ago and it has great impact in my life & perspective. Law of attraction is a universal law which is always at work, everywhere, all time, whether you know about it or not. If you do not know what that is all about, you can see a video here.
I don't know why I'm writing this - it's so unlike me to actually feel hopeless.
I noticed that I have been dwelling on what isn't working or isn't happening (about getting a job here)recently and I feel so "stucked" & just realized that if I continue to put my focus on this hopeless thoughts, I will get what I focus on. Worrying is like little prayer for things we don´t want. I need to set my focus on hope instead & make rooms for positive thinking quick! Gosh, that was close!
I am sick of being fat, unemployed, my broken Swedish and unfocus!
Yesterday I made a vision board on my goal for this year..I would like to get a smaller car so I won´t spend too much on petrol. Nowadays the economy is so bad, everyone is eyeing on smaller car, so this goal could really depend on luck. Have to work on my lucky corner in my feng shui home..hi hi! I will try lottery too, who know I might be lucky?
I love cycling, so a bicycle trip is what I plan to do this summer.
I can´t read with my presence glasses anymore, so a progressive spec would be great!
Spiritually, I like to attract great opportunities & positive thoughts & respond in my life, I need a mentor & since I do not have one,I will be my own mentor.
I studied basic Swedish 10 years ago & feel that it´s time to learn more.I am planning to further study Swedish language in autumn.
Lastly, I am so motivated by my friend Mia who recently lost 17kg within 7 weeks. I had mentioned dieting for a few years now, Nelina is getting tired of my resolution. This time I will do it for my own sake! My current weight is 67kg, my goal is to weight 55kg before mid-summer. I don´t know of any great diet method so I just keep out of food that will make me fat. This morning, I made 2kg of cabbage salad,cabbage soup & ham on high fiber Swedish bread for breakfast. Will try to put up pictures of food I eat during my diet everyday in my blog if anyone interested to know.

22 April 2009 (Breakfast,lunch,dinner)



Laleh..Some die young

blog expat