Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Nelina´s 11th birthday

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 10:37 AM


A birthday celebration in Sweden often starts early in the morning. The family "surprises" the one with a birthday by bringing in a special breakfast treats with small presents & greeting cards on a tray , the family members gather round the bed singing "Ja, må du leva" (Swedish birthday song).
Nelina was looking forward to this day, she woke us up twice in the night,told us she could´nt sleep. She received a bicycle and a kitty bank from us earlier so it´´s no surprise, (just realized that this was a mistake, it would be nice to keep her present as secret, the bicycle may be quite difficult to bring up stair, nothing is impossible).

In the afternoon, Nelina went for a adventure tract at the Boda Borg with her class.
We spend this special day calmly, Sunday is a day people just love to relax so we invited Mattias parents & Moa(neighbour´s kid) for a simple dinner. I made spring rolls, satay & Otak for supper, while Mattias baked a chocolate cake. I could smell the aroma of the balacan in the otak from the house, oh boy it remind me of the Otak man selling fresh grill Otak below HDB apartments. Did you know that Mattias is afraid of the smell of balacan (shrimp paste)? He think that the smell is simply unbearable! Balacan to him is like a ghost that haunt him for days , he need a medium to bless the house inorder to get rid of the smell. My balacan is tightly concealed and being kept in a Tupperware lying the fridge. I can use balacan as a weapon to stink him if he ever try to pick on a fight! Hi hi!!! He may hate the smell, but he eat whatever that made out from it, as long as it´s not uncooked. I am surprise that my parent in law like the otak, it´s nice to see my guest enjoy the food.
After dinner, it´s nap time for Lars. My sofa is his instant rest nest(he can fall asleep within 10 seconds on the sofa.) I like to tease him, he´s very kind.

Nelina was not feeling so well yesterday (a flu is on it´s way) after the dinner party she settled on the sofa & fall alseep soundly thru the whole night.
She is not at school today, I am going to the pharmacy to get some medicine now.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat