Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

It´s summer time!

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:18 AM


Sun rise : 3:07am Sun set : 22:04 pm
It´s being a lovely weekend, the sun were shining all days it´s so nice to be outdoor the whole time,getting things done. Things that need to be gone are gone now, except for Nelina´s old toys. Nelina want to sell it at the carnival flea market later before mid-summer. I helped her to packed them in plastic bags so it´s easier to transport. It will be exciting to see how she manage her business later.
Nelina were at her grandparent place the whole weekend, so Mattias & myself took the opportunity to work in the store room & garden. We were planting grass and build net for my strawberry & sweet peas plantation. Unfortunately I still can´t put the plant out because it could frost in the night. The ideal time will be around middle of June. We went for a walk into the wood to collect some stones & old tree trunk so I can create a landscape in the garden. There was so much to do & I hardly any time to cook. It´s much easier to set fire on the grill & just marinate meat & make burgers.

Here are few photos taken over the past few days.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat