Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Put LOA into test!

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 7:50 PM


I always dream about having a swing in my garden. I like the idea of recycling old furniture & give it a new look. I like the idea of converting an old rocking chair to a swing chair from a magazine I saw at the library 2 months ago. 2 weeks later, I found a perfect armed chair at a auction and wanted to make the exact swing chair I saw 2 & half months ago. I went back to the library to search for that magazine I saw earlier, I combed the whole shelf, page by page. The librarian thought I was going crazy! I never found it. Mattias thought it was difficult to work with the chair without a picture, so I went back to the library again,still I could not find it.
Two weeks later, I received a notice from the library about a magazine I reserved earlier. I told myself, this time I will never go to the magazine shelf to look for that magazine, instead I ordered it to come to me automatically. I pictured myself holding that page. I did this because I wanted to test LOA. Remember the magazine I reserved? The swing chair idea was in it! I don´t know how, I just knew that the page will appear some how. According to the LOA cd, it´s not our job to figure out how to get what we want. Our job is to just place the order, then LOA will do the rest. Without LOA, the swing chair will not be hanging in my garden today.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat