Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Would you give your kids pan cake for dinner?

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 1:03 PM
This summer I tried plant my own choy sum. Thanks to Joyce for the choy sum seeds from Hong Kong. The whole growing process took around 3-4 weeks. I removed them from the soil when they are approx 15cm tall. Joyce told me they are best when they are tender, it´s more tasty. I dont understand why there´s so much insect in my planting bed, they had eaten my choy sum & I am using ecology treatments to treat them now. Hopefully they could be kept under control.
I planted choy sum because there´s alot of mineral in green vegi. I hope Nelina learn how to appreciate this vegi & she will benefit from the nutrition. She normally love vegetable, but not choy sum. I think this got to do with her 5 loose tooth.
In Sweden, Swedish kids some time eat pan-cake, spaghetti, ready made meat balls blood pudding for dinner. Anything that could save time to prepare because Swedish mum usually work in the day & did´nt had the time & energy to spend time in the kitchen. I said Nelina is quite lucky because I often make sure she had a balanced warm meals waiting for her. She had learned to taste all types of food from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japanese , India, China, Vietnam, etc..She is not afraid to try new food and seldom complained. Sometime she misses Swedish kiddy food like blood pudding & pan cake.Till now, I still can´t put myself to fry pan cake for her eat as a meal because to me pan cake is either for breakfast or snacks. I can make pan cake when I am really lazy & had not time or when Nelina´s friends are dinning with us. When doing that, I felt guilty for not giving her the right nutrition she needs.

Here´s some photos of what we ate the past few days:

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat