Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Skellefteå Stadfest 2009

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:53 PM
Today, me & Nelina spent the whole day at the Skellefteå stadfest (town carnival). This 5 days carnival (1 - 5 July) brought this town alive. It´s a carnival everyone´s waiting for.
I am more interested in the food store, we went round the market & found 3 Thai street food vendors, 1 Chinese food vendor, other food vendors sell taco, barbecue pork sandwich, wraps, local specialty etc.. We tried the Texas taco & barbecue pork sandwich today, will try other foods on Saturday with Carrie. (We are organizing a beach party to celebrate Celia´s birthday on Saturday. We will be making sushi, pizza, fried noodles & Celia´s friend from Brazilian will bake a cáke). How cool!
It was very warm in the air, many were craving for ice-cream. Nelina brought herself a Popsicle & some candy from the candy store. We also found a perfect 2nd hand armed chair from the second hand store, I am planning to make a swing chair for our garden.
I still prefer carnival in Singapore, in terms of choices of street food. Singapore has far too much to offer. Singaporean usually don´t feel sorry for the pocket when food is good.



Laleh..Some die young

blog expat