Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Feeling sick and happy

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 6:22 PM
I am having a mixed feeling of feeling sick & happy at the same time. My flu make me sick and giddy for the past 2 weeks. The other part of me is feeling happy because I was given the opportunity to help the local university to organize an International wood drying conference which will be held on 18 - 24 Jan 2010. There´s plenty to learn and I enjoy being part of the Organizing and Administrating Committee. Currently I am brushing up my computer program skill and training my Swedish from my colleges and working partners. This training give me many opportunities to meet up with both local companies & international contacts. My duties include administrating the website, follow up with printers, visual display, advertisements, preparing conference leaflets, accumulating documents for proceeding, simple correspondence and some coordinating duties. There´s alot going in my head nowadays, I hardly had any energy left after a long day work to write in my blog. I started to accept my untidy home, eat packed lunch on weekdays and driving in my cold Clio to work in the morning. 12 years since I left my ex-job in Singapore, coming back to work does take up alot of mental strength. There´s still alot of adjustments to be done and I hope I learn to enjoy working again soon.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat