Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

My head is a old computer trying to start-up...

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 6:19 PM
I think I know why I am feeling giddy these days, the old hard disk from my brain is struggling for start-up. I think also on the other hand, I am learning new things everyday, my brain need more time to adjust to the new program and also I have pushed myself over the limits. Perhaps, it´s time to seat back to do what´s best.
I went to seek advise at the pharmacy today, they said I might need more vitamin sub. like iron. It´s best to do some blood test at the clinic so I know exactly what´s is wrong. The opening hours for booking clinic appointment is between 7:00 to 10:00, if I missed that time, I will have to wait for the next day. In Singapore, most of the clinics are open daily between 10 to 20:00, there´s no need to book appointment, anyone can walk-in & seek advise. Some clinics even open 24 hours,my brother Richard once brought Nelina to the 24 hours clinic just a few blocks away from his apartments in the middle of the night for examination, to any parent who have a child that need immediate medical attention, that´s a relieve, it make me feel safe. I personally feel that the Swedish appointment system for health consultation really need to be improved. Health by right should come on top of everything, I don´t understand why the authority could´nt do anything to improve this.
I like this country with all my heart, but when it come to this issue I still have difficulties to adjust.

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat