Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Food festival (Matfest Skellefteå 2009)

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 10:14 AM


Food is life! Last week we went to the local food festival for solid 3 days. To a food lover like myself, this is a chance I don´t want to miss! During the 3 days, we had tried many different types of food prepared by local restaurants around the region. Last year, we tried the famous moose & salmon buffet. This year we were a little smarter, there´s special portion they called "test portion" for those who just want to have a taste from many individual stores. I think it definitely worth trying the test portion because the portion is quite large actually. The average cost for a full size meal cost between S$15 - S$19 & the test portion is about half the price. What can you eat? Reindeer wok, Moose wok, Thai food, Vietnam Food, Indian Food, African Food, Moroccan Food, Texas BBQ, German Food, Swedish food you name it. I think Japanese Food should be great there unfortunately Joyce think that´s it´s too troublesome to sell sushi there. Of all the food we had tasted, I like the Grilled scampi & scallops with fries & salad, I like it because I really miss seafood from Singapore.
On the 2nd day (Saturday) we stayed there till 10pm. The tent was filled with so many peoples. We filled our plastic cup with beer, Margot & Anders were busy running around looking for their favourite food while we sat near the bar listening to the local band. The giant tent were filled with some very friendly & happy peoples, it was so noisy we hardly hear each other. I think the concept is very good, people meet up friends & family for a drink & taste food they don´t normally get. The minutes we step out of the tent, we felt the chilled air of autumn. What a way to welcome a new season!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat