Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Avocado chicken burger

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:44 AM
chicken burger

After I heard so much how much anti-oxident that contain in avocoda I went crazy about avocado!! I made morning smoothie, put it on sandwich, eat it as it is, made dip for vegetables, drinks and even burger! You should try it too, the good fat in avocado made the chicken breast more moist and tender! My family love it! Even Nelina who hate it like it!

To make this burger, I roughly minced chicken breast in a food mixer, then add finely chopped avocado, light fried onions, garlic, light soya sauce, white pepper and some red chilly pepper. Make them into ball, flatten it and fry it under over average heat, 3 min before done you can melt a slice of cheese on the buger, continue to let it cook..till it´s done.

To make the avocado dressing for the burger, I mixed 2 riped avocado into mixer with some chilly, garlic, sugar, salt, and lemond pepper.

This burger is best serve hot, I often make sure the chips and the salad are freshly prepared in advance.

Enjoy!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat