Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Happiness is all about balancing

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 11:44 PM
1296030151897.jpg

I just realized that sometime in life, it´s so easy to lost balance, I mean emotionally balance. Perhaps it´s mid-life crisis that made me so emotionally unstable sometimes. Luckyly I have a job that keep me occupied and make me feel needed somehow. I can not imagine now having any things to do or contribute. How should I keep myself emotionally balance? I think by doing thing according to piority is the key..analysis what is most important to you and divide the time accordingly..To me, spending time to do things I love & happy is very important. It makes me feel alive! I notice I need to eat right, keep my body fit thru excercise, sleep well, a work that make me feel fullfilled, spending quality time and constainly communicating with the people or pets I love and care about, whether it is thru MSN, Facebook, Skype..that I think is pretty important for me as I am a very audio & communicative person. There´s only 24 hours aday, out of this 24 hours, we had only 14-16 hours to meet this need, minus 9 hours of work & travelling that is not much time left actually! As I was driving to work today, this word suddenly appear in my mind" What do I really want in life?" "What is happiness?" then I started to think about things that make me unbalanced, to be honest...this feeling is not so great! Then I started to think about the things that make me happy..and try to delect the things that make me feel less unhappy..it´s a choice! Why can I always think of things that make me happy more often? Sometime people around us or the situation can effect us, and this is so true, we let ourself be effected and put ourself in a victim position.
I remember about Law of attraction, and try to put that in use...just to overcome the bad feeling I had this morning. While heading toward the traffic today, I imagine myself passing thru the orange light at the last second..it happened. Then at the parking place, it´s often full near the exit..so again I imagine I found a place quite close..know what? I found that place and it was exactly where I imagine it...that same spot in mu mind! Who say LOA dont work? It WORK!! Especially when a mind has strong desire. Try this yourself..you dont have to have big plan to see it work, just start with small thing and see what happen..when you accomplish the small goal...the big one will come..unexpectly!!
I like to thank god today, for making me see thing more clearly, so I can put what´s that is most important in my list accordinly. I had a wonderful time helping Nelina with her school work today..she asked me "Mama, would you be angry if I got the wrong anwser?" I smiled at her and I said "Älskling, it´s very good we make mistakes sometime, that´s how we learn..from mistake." I made many stupid mistake and bad choice before, I know exactly how it feel when she mentioned that..sometime we are too afraid to make mistakes. Mistake? Bring it on!!!!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat