Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

What have I been doing lately?

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 5:27 PM
Sometimes this question can be quite scary..because time flies too fast!
I can´t believe that it´s already 2011, I lived in Sweden for 13 years now !!!
Rather then talking about the past, I think it´s better to think about the future...
Yes, what am I going to do this year?
I am currently working on a project to promote European language...they called it "Language café" and what is Language café? Well, it´s a café whereby people with same interest to improve on their language skills and to meet up with new people & chill-out! I have been running this café session for 3 months now and I truly love what I am doing..it´s a perfect opportunities for me to meet new people and to put my creativity on test!
I am currently applying EU fund to support this project and hopefully this is something I could work on full-time this year!
I have been doing alot of thinking lately, what do I really want in life?
Like some peoples, I started writting new year resolutions..
According to my zodiac prediction for 2011, my career will take off..
and I probaly be doing some long distance traveling!!! Ah!, this I like!
I was playing mahjong with a few Hong Kong girlfriends yesterday, one of the lady who´s chinese zodiac is also horse claimed that this year is going to be a good year for horse in term of love & relationship. And for those trying to get pregnant, chances will be high! Ha ha! They kept teasing me the whole evening on this..
Beside writing about my life in Sweden, I am also thinking about writting more about food. I have taken hundreds of picture of my food lately, I might post it here when I have time. I think I probaly make some adjustment on my blogg..will see what come into my mind.

Nelina is 12 now! I can´t believe she getting so big! Her life now evolved alot among her friends, blogging..and chatting online. I can´t called her "Baby" anymore because it´s getting embarassing.
And also we just got a new member in the family...her name is Mimi, one of Filippa daughter. She has 3 colors fur, has a great personality and simply adorable! She like to eat and She eat almost anything..like salad, carrots, potatos, sweet, fruit and even curry! I think she is half asian. She is the baby in the family, everyone love her!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat