Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Diet - Day 2

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 9:35 PM


Here are a few pictures of what I ate today. I had cabbage soup for breakfast & went out for 30 mins quick walk in the morning. Have´nt feel so energetic for a long time!
The fresh steamed tofu with salmons is really good, I like it! Mattias came back from his job with his dad Lars, so we had him for dinner. He tried a few pieces of the deep fried tofu and absolutely love it! They brought home a few cup cake from Kerstin 60th birthday and I had "ONLY" 1 cup cake for dessert...I just can not resist a cup cake which look so delicious! This only mean extra work-out tomorrow.
I personally don´t believe that we must follow everything mentioned in a diet food list. Diet has to be something that would not make us feel lousy or guilty. Diet is a matter of choices and should be fun & inspiring! Diet is long term healthy lifestyle! We are what we eat. It´s important to exercises regularly, as this small steps will make a big difference in a long term. I used to lost 12kg within a month with Atkins diet but the minutes I fall back on my previous eating habit, I started putting on weight again, quick!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat