Upcoming articles

Posted by Estee On March - 17 - 2009

In order to keep goals and my thoughts organised, I had made a list of topics I will be writing in the near future. This list will be updated according to my state of mind and inspirations from time to time.In the meantime, if there´s any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment.

My journey

Posted by Estee On March - 24 - 2009

Follow my journey from the day I was borned.

My Feng Shui Journal

Posted by Estee On Feb - 10 - 2009

I intend to share some of my thoughts about feng shui in my blog, if you are into feng shui or am interested in it, I shall post my findings and keep you update about the whole process on transforming my home into a more balance Feng Shui home.

Valborg 2009

Posted by Asian living in Sweden On 8:59 AM


Intuition has many related meanings, usually connected to the meaning "ability to sense or know immediately without reasoning", and is often regarded as a divine or prophetic power, that is how I felt when I am with Carrie. She is someone with whom I can be connected with emotionally, someone who understands what I am going thru & that we are able to give each others genuine advise, she´s like a little sister whom I´d always dream about.
We had such a wonderful time with Carrie & her family at Valborg. Carrie son, Kevin is such a joy! Nelina is so proud given the opportunity to "babysit" him & she is missing Kevin...
Valborg often involves a good barbecue dinner, a big bonfire (in town) , singing and alcohol. We had a barbecue dinner before we head down town for the Valborg celebration. There were people barbecuing sausage at the bonfire, it´s a pity that the ground were still wet from the snow, otherwise it can be nice to have a picnic. It´s good we walked to town, otherwise there won´t be enough space for dessert. Marcus (Carrie´s husband) cousin brought a blueberry pie for dessert, it was the best blue berry pie I´d ever had for long! After dessert, we had some very delicious cheese with wine. Mattias & Marcus were hanging out in the living room while Carrie & myself did some catching up at the kitchen. We chatted until 2.30am!
The next morning, Carrie made waffles for breakfast. I really enjoy the salmons waffles, the combinations is perfect! After breakfast, we went for a walk. The weather was lovely! Carrie´s live very near the sea, so it was nice to have a look how´s it´s like there. We spoke about horse riding & fishing, hopefully we could do that together in summer.
We were carving for Thai food when we came back from the walk, unfortunately the Thai Restaurant were closed. For lunch, Carrie made the world´s best shrimp salad for us! I love the canned papaya with salad, the combinations is so refreshing & tasteful! I am so inspired by Carrie´s food ..her shrimp salad will be a perfect outdoor food for summer.
After lunch, we hang out at their garden for coffee. There were birch sap coming out (Björksav in Swedish) from the birch tree. During spring (April-May) birch juice can collect thru coffee filter. The juice is slightly sweet & aromatic, taste a little like coconut water. Cool & refreshing! I heard that it can be kept it in the fridge for 2-5 days.

It was hard to say goodbye to Carrie & her family, but life need to go on!
Thanks Carrie & her family for their warm hospitality and those wonderful memories shared.I hope it won´t be too long till me meet again!

Laleh..Some die young

blog expat